[gtk-list] gtk-list] Pixmap Problem!

Actually, what I am trying to do is let the different process (running at the
same time) shared pixmap.
Which means, one application create a GdkPixmap and pass the address of it to
another application, so the other application can use that GdkPixmap.

I can successfully pass the address to different application, but other
application who do not create that GdkPixmap can not use that.
So I wonder, whehter there is osme way to do that?