Accelerators

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use accelerators, but as I have no experience with it, I
do not know what
the accel_group parameter is for.
Why do we group accelerators in a same group?

void       gtk_widget_add_accelerator     (GtkWidget           *widget,
                                           const gchar         *accel_signal,
                                           GtkAccelGroup       *accel_group,
                                           guint                accel_key,
                                           guint                accel_mods,
                                           GtkAccelFlags        accel_flags);

I hope my question does not sound too easy and I hope you can hellp me.

Thank you.

Alex.