rewrite question:how to attach a pixmap to a GtkWindow as the background

I want to attach a pixmap to a GtkWindow as the background, there is
a function 'gdk_window_set_back_pixmap` , but this function
'gdk_window_set_back_pixmap` only supports GdkWindow.
But my application is using GtkWindow which let me can add
other widgets to the window.

So I wonder how I can attach a pixmap to a GtkWindow as the background?
Or, How to get the associate GdkWindow from a GtkWindow, so that I can
use that function?
Or, How to create a GtkWindow from a GdkWindow which is already get a
pixmap background by using that function.
Or, any other way?

In struct _GtkWidget, there is a parameter called GdkWindow *window.
But, if using 'windows1=gtk_window_new(..)' it won't set that parameter,

which means windows1->window=NULL, it does not
link to a GdkWindow, and same as button,table.....

If anyone know, please teach me ASAP, it is very urgent!!!!  because I
must attach a pixmap to a GtkWindow as the background  right now.

Thanks very much!