MagiCapture 0.3.1 and GdkMagick 0.2 due soon

Hi all,

MagiCapture 0.3.1 and GdkMagick 0.2 are due any time during the week, while I
continue code cleanup and testing. For the impatient, here's a sneak peek of the
features that I've implemented in these packages.

MagiCapture:
1. A much improved user interface. I'm finally getting the hang of GTK+
programming and somewhat intelligent user interface design. :*)
2. A redesign of the source code architecture. The main panel window routines
now serve as a central point of information and communcation for the other
modules in MagiCapture. These modules include the screen capture routines, file
management, option configuration, and online help.
3. Speaking of online help, there's now an About button so you can actually
view the licensing agreement. :*)

GdkMagick:
1. Don't say I didn't warn you. The API has turned totally upside-down since
version 0.1, and hopefully the function names and parameters are easier to
understand and require less typing. Since GdkMagick 0.2 is still ALPHA, I don't
plan on freezing the API anytime soon, until I can successfully implement all
the core rendering routines. Again, you have been warned.
2. Some code started to creep in which will allow a GDK drawable to be
converted into an ImageMagick image. I still have some doubts on how to
convert a GDK pixel value into its RGB components, and whether I have to treat
each visual type on a case-by-case basis in order to do this. Once I figure it
out and test the code as much as I can, I'll put out an 0.2.1 follow-up release
of GdkMagick.

I hope this helps. It's always a pleasure to work on these software packages,
and I sincerely hope they help you in some way.

Thanks,
--Arthur