Re: [gtk-list] ld.so.1 Error

Kevin Appleyard wrote:

> Sorry if this is a really dumb question, I've looked quickly though the
> archive, and cant find anything there.
>
> HAve just compiled, and installed gtk+ 1.0.4 and am trying to compile a 3rd
> party product with it (RealTimeBattle if it matters). When trying to run
> the executable, I get an error "ld.so.1 cant find file libgtk.so.1" This is
> on Sparc Solaris 2.5.1.
>
> IS there anything additional I should have configure to get this to work ?
Set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to point to the
directory where the gtk-lib is installed if it is not in the
normal locations ld.so.1 is looking for by default.
E.g.,
	export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/where/the/gtk-lib/is"

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG