Drawing scaled GdkPixmap objects

I have a GdkPixmap (several, actually), that needs to be displayed at
multiple widths and heights. Is there a way to do this painlessly? I
basically want:

void gdk_draw_pixmap_scaled( GdkDrawable* drawable,
			     GdkGC* gc,
			     GdkDrawable* src,
			     gint xsrc,
			     gint ysrc,
			     gint xdest,
			     gint ydest,
			     gint wsrc,
			     gint hsrc,
			     gint wdest,
			     gint hdest );

My gut feeling is that this doesn't exist because there's no
XStretchCopyArea, but that's why we have gdk, right ;)?

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software