Re: [gtk-list] Re: Change menu text

Mitsuru Oka wrote:

> It's the way:
>
>   gtk_label_set_text (GTK_BIN (menu_item)->child, "new menu item");

  Thanks for the quick reply, I would have taken a lot of time to
figured that out by myself. Can I ask a few more questions ?

  - Is it possible to have a different tooltip text shown for the same
widget depending on where the cursor is ?

  - I have done a custom widget that works fine but when it has focus
and I press the arrow keys, the focus change to another widget, how can
I avoid that ? I'm returning TRUE from the function that receives the
key press event, shouldn't it be enough to stop processing the signal ?

> > PS: Sorry if this is a very stupid question but I'm new to GTK, I used
> > to work under MS Windows only.
>
> What a unfortune work ;-)

  Actually it's not really work, I've done a program for Windows and a
lot of people have asked for a Linux port, so here I am. :)

Leonardo