Re: [gtk-list] Re: Freetype and G[TD]K

> BTW, gtk-devel-list is for the development of GTK itself, so questions
> like this should go to gtk-list.

    Sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly... :)

> So the first question is: what is the format of the bitmap field of that
> structure? We can then help you get it on the screen.

struct
{
 int     rows;    /* number of rows                    */
 int     cols;    /* number of columns (bytes) per row */
 int     width;   /* number of pixels per line         */
 int     flow;    /* bitmap orientation                */
 void*   bitmap;  /* bit/pixmap buffer                 */
 long    size;    /* bit/pixmap size in bytes          */
} TT_Raster_Map;

So it's a void*
I'm not sure how it's set out internally. I know it's padded so each line is
a number of bytes.

But thats all I know at the moment. If you need anything more, I'll give the
documentation another good read.

Thanks for the quick response time BTW...
Iain