[gtk-list] Re: Justification of the title

On 09-Aug-99 Sangeetha wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Is there anyway by which I can justify the title to the centre, instead
>  of the default left justification?

This is a function of the window manager. I know in window maker it was very
easy to set center or right justification. I'm not sure how this'd be acheived
in englightenment (else I'd have mine right justified by now :)

> Thanks
> - sangi

        -Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu> [http://shells.clipboard.com/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.