Re: [gtk-list] ctree right-click question

gandalf@pobox.com wrote:

> I'm using the ctree widget, and would like to make use of the right mouse
> button.  What I want to do is select a row and have a popup window come
> up.  Now getting the popup menu to appear when I right click is easy, the
> problem I am having is in selecting the ctree row.  Is there anyway to
> determine which row the mouse is "over"?
>
> Thanks
> -chris

Here is a small section of c++ code (using gtk--) that gets
the row_data from the item the mouse is over.  Hopefully you
can figure out how to convert this to C. I you can't, let me
know and I'll try to convert it.

This function is the one I call on the button press.

Hope this helps,
Todd.

void
TreeView::createTreeMenu ( GdkEventButton * event )
{

  // get the item under the mouse
  RowDataType *     row_data = 0;
  gint              row;
  gint              column;

  if ( ctree -> get_selection_info ( event -> x, event -> y, &row,
&column ) )
  {
    row_data = static_cast < RowDataType * >
	( ctree -> node_get_row_data ( ctree -> get_node ( row ) ) );
  }

}

--
   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |