Specifying rows/columns of a GtkText widget.

Hello,

	I'm working on porting the I/O library for Clean (a functional
programming language developed locally) to GTK+, and I've come up
with the following problem:

	In the I/O API for Clean (which I'm not allowed to modify for
obvious reasons) a text entry box is given a set of parameters for
the number of rows and columns it's granted. I can't find any
reference in the tutorials and docs on how to do this, however.

	Can anyone explain to my what I missed?

	Thanks in advance,

	Rens Houben

PGP signature