Re: [gtk-list] Changing Buttons in a hbox?

Andreas Tille wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to do the following:

[snip]
> I could destroy
> the GtkButton widgets and create then new after each change including
> setting the appropriate callbacks.  But I think there must be a more
> clever solution which only hides the buttons (or removes them from the
> box and I can restore them easily when needed) which could be
> stored in something like:
Did you try it with
	gtk_widget_hide (OneButton);
	gtk_widget_show (ThreeButton1);
	gtk_widget_show (ThreeButton2);
	gtk_widget_show (ThreeButton3);
and vice versa for the other case ?

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG