Re: [gtk-list] Re: website

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 01:52:08PM +0100, rowe@excc.ex.ac.uk wrote:
> I would guess that all that would need to be done would be to specify the
> table geometry at the top to allow the browser to display as it goes rather
> than having to download the whole page. Either that or make the Freshmeat
> stuff a separate page. That's just a small tweak.

Can that actually be done easily?

If anyone can come up with a method which causes the page to display
while loading and not change the existing layout, that would be
useful info I guess.  I'm not convinced it's possible.

(And now, since we are off-topic for the list, send responses to
me only please.)

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking