Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLIB 1.2.2 and GTK+ 1.2.2 Install...

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:05:26 -0400, gtk-list@redhat.com (Steven Hébert) wrote:
>> Erik Mouw wrote:
>
> I'm sorry i couldn't provide more information earlier, if I can give you
> more information regarding my problem would you be willing to help me
> further more?

Yeah, of course, that's where this mailinglist is for, right?
If you give more information, it's easier for us to help. Of course it has
to be relevant information (oh wait, information is defined to be
relevant, otherwise it wouldn't be information but data. Bzzzt, must have
been too long in this information theory field %-).

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl