Re: [gtk-list] forcing GtkText to always show last line.

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Bertrand Guiheneuf wrote:

> Yes, I guess, you set your instance of GtkText to be editable ?

Nope, but that shouldn't make any difference

> // > Is there an (elegant) way to force GtkText to always show last inserted lines.
> // >
> // > calling
> // >  gtk_adjustment_set_value(adj,adj->upper-adj->page_size);
> // > just after inserting text does not work (it does not take newly inserted text
> // > into account).
> //
> // This does work for my prgram, I however insert a '\n' as the last char ...
> // maby you should do the same ...
>
> //

   ~     Gert, Gs2, The Blue Mage - whatever you prefer
  'v'    E-Mail   : Gs2@dds.nl
 // \    Computer : nowmoo.demon.nl
/(   )\  Project  : gMOO, a MOO (and MUD) client for the unises
 ^`~'^   HomePage : http://www.nowmoo.demon.nl