Re: [gtk-list] forcing GtkText to always show last line.

Yes, I guess, you set your instance of GtkText to be editable ?

// > Is there an (elegant) way to force GtkText to always show last inserted lines.
// >
// > calling
// >  gtk_adjustment_set_value(adj,adj->upper-adj->page_size);
// > just after inserting text does not work (it does not take newly inserted text
// > into account).
//
// This does work for my prgram, I however insert a '\n' as the last char ...
// maby you should do the same ...

//