Text Widget (Beauty) Bug II

Hi again!

Yesterday I noticed something is wrong with the text widgets borders.
(BTW: I still use GTK+ 1.2.0, please tell me if this problem is already
solved in GTK+ 1.2.x [x > 0])

This morning I found something much uglier.

Try this:

Write or use a program with a text widget. Type so many lines of text
that the amount of text to be displayed is too long for the text widget
window.

Now scroll to the very last line.
Mark one visible line of your choice with <POS1> then <SHIFT> [<UP> /
<DOWN>].
Delete this line with [<BACKSPACE> / <DEL> /<CTRL x>].
Bummer.

The marked line is deleted, but it is again painted over the next line.
You have to click with the mouse on the muddled line or scroll around to
get the graphics updated correctly.

This has no longer to do with beauty. I remember that this behaviour
confused me several times when I used gnotepad+... I would call it a
bug...

Bye

Ronny