Re: [gtk-list] Re: Please help with blocked X-Server

Damon Chaplin wrote:

> Both appear to be bugs in GTK+.
> The first problem appears to happen because a GTK grab is added to one widget
> (the modal dialog) while another widget has a pointer grab (the clist).
> The second problem seems to be because the treeitem pixmaps are not being setup
> properly when the widget is realized.

I will try. Thank you!
Lars Hamann wrote me about the first problem with the same solution.

> You can work around them.
That is good!
By the way, do you know if there is a problem in the line wrapping of
GtkLabels? It does not seem to work, even in testgtk. It produces a huge
window which does not fit on screen.

Thanks for the reply,
Roberto