Win32 Support

Hi,

I'm a FreeAmp (Linux & Windows MP3 player, http://www.freeamp.org for
more info) developer and right now all the user interface stuff is
written in plain vanilla win32 or Xlib calls. This has got to stop and
we need to move to a cross-platform toolkit.

I would love to move to GTK and the main web page makes mention that
Win32 support will happen eventually. I was wondering about the status
of that. Is that an active project? Does anyone have any timeframes
available? Is there CVS source I can check out?

In the end a new version of FreeAmp/Win32 needs to hit the streets in
about July -- we could start development on Linux and then move it over
in the end. That should be no problem.

Any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert@moon.eorbit.net  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert