Re: [gtk-list] installation problem solved !

Assuming your question is "are there any executables
part of the Gtk installation", then the answer is 'sort of'.

There are no executables which are part of the Gtk install (which
installs the libraries and the hearder files). If you wish to test
Gtk by running a few executables, check the 'examples'
directory, which contains lots of simple demo apps ...

Greetings
--> R

Cyril Thibout <Cyril_Thibout@compuserve.com> on 04/19/99 04:37:52 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com