[gtk-list] module not found

hi,

i'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I keep on
getting the Warning "Unable to locate loadable module
in module_path .... ". It seems that gtk can't find some
libs (libpixmap.so, etc). They are on my system, however,
and I even had a ~/.gtkrc file with a "module_path" line in it.
Since I deleted the ~/.gtkrc, I have less Warnings, but if I
try to change themes, I still get errors. Themes don't work
at all (gtk+-1.2.0).

Basically, all my problems come from gtk not finding the
theme-engine-libraries. How do I tell it where they are on
my system?

Thanks in advance,

Christian Glodt