Re: [gtk-list] newbie question: how to execute Gtk examples?

Hi!

Try to type './helloworld' instead of just 'helloworld'. If this works,
consider placing the directory '.' in your 'PATH' environ variable. (Put
'.' last in 'PATH' for security reasons.) There is a matter of tast to
have '.' in the path or not.

Regards
David