Re: [gtk-list] scaling?

blurk wrote:

> Hello.
> Im trying to make a simple game..
> But i cant seem to find any info about how you make the "window"
> so it scales as you resize it..
> like.. as it is now.. if you make it bigger.. it will result in a lot of
> uggly emty space..  not a "bigger but the same" window..
>
> sorry for my bad english.. :(
> i am reading the howto wich i found in some ftp somewhere..
> but i cant seem to find that info..
> please.. can you just show me an example..
> Thanks.
> /kent.
>
> --

You may want to look at gtk-imlib. It is an image library that has
scaling as one of its many features. I don't know how the performance
actually is since I have not tested it  for performance, but it is
supposed to be quiet good.

You should be able to find it at

http://www.rasterman.com/files/

as imlib. I see the package there, but it has been so long since I
downloaded it, I don't know if that is where I got it or not.

good luck,
Todd.
   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |
   | MS OE70                                                    |
   | 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building #3                       |
   | Austin, Texas 78730                                        |