Re: [gtk-list] Re: Haskell

Olof Oberg <mill@pedgr571.sn.umu.se> wrote,

> mk/common.mk is missing in the 0.3.0 release.

Ooops.  Sorry, for the glitch.  Try 0.3.1 from

  http://www.score.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/~chak/haskell/gtk/

(Also compiles with GTK+ 1.2, now.)

> Any idea when you will make the wrappers for gdk?

The next thing I want to look at is a wrapper for GtkGLArea;
to use that, I need some GDK functionality.  That's top on
the list, to get Sven Panne's OpenGL wrapper for Haskell to
work with GTK+.

> Since I
> have to learn haskell anyway I thought I might take a shot
> at testgtk.hs.

Great!  Both learning Haskell and writing testgtk.hs is an
excellent idea :-)

But note that there is still a lot of GTK+ functionality
missing in the binding.  Anyway, just drop me a note if you
run into any problems or urgently want a specific widget.

Manuel