Re: [gtk-list] Modal windows

Jaroslaw Nieweglowski wrote:

> I'm beginer with GTK+, so I have question.
> How could I create modal dialog window. If I call function which create this
> window (my function) and it will return my number of buttom clicked int this
> dialog. Is it possible ?
Sure.

[This seems to become a FAQ: The same two questions on one day !
How to add a chapter to it ?]

There is an example in chapter 6 (fileselection) in the book

	Developing Applications for Linux with GTK+ and GDK

see http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book/

You can download the sample code for chapter 6 from this page
and look at it.
I did test it, works for me (Gtk+ 1.0.6).

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG