Which RPM is correct?

Hi,
   I am trying to get the 1.2.* RPM of Glib/Gtk, since I didn't
find them where I more or less expected them (www.gtk.org) I
went to the Rufus repository :) but there I see several RPM's
for 1.2, some are plain Redhat directory, others are shown
as being part of the gnome-1.0/redhat hierarchy and others
from gnome-1.0/redhat-old hierarchy. Now that is confusing.
What is 'old'? they are both 1.2.0-*... I figured that if
I get the ones under gnome-1.0 then I can upgrade my old
Gnome 0.20 (RH5.2) to 1.0. Has anybody gotten these RPM's?
any ideas, thoughts, warnings?

I am looking for the RPM's because I these days I really
don't have much time to recompile the whole thing, just need
a finished thing that installs and that's it.

		TIA,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands