Re: [gtk-list] Dialog window in a while loop??

Sebastien Iksal wrote:
> Hello,
> I've got a dialog window with a set of buttons. The user clicks on a
> button to give
> his choice. In a "while" loop, I need to create one window by question.
Is this really necessary ?
>From the user point of view it is perhaps much more convenient
to answer all questions at once instead having a (large ?) number
of windows popping up with one question, each ?

> Is it possible to wait after the user's choice before creating a new
> window?
If you want an example of how to do it, it's described
in chapter 6 of the book

	Developing Linux applications with GTK+ and GDK

The example sources are downloadable from this page.

Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG
Worbstrasse 201		 CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland VOICE: +41 31 999 6552, FAX: +41 31 999 6575