Re: [gtk-list] Hash tables

On Fri, Apr 09, 1999 at 09:22:34AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do I suspect right if I could enhance my code with hash tables?
> Could someone point me to a description or simple example for this
> functions?

If You can use C++ so are hashtables implemented in my still werry
exprimental C++ wraper for glib. See:

    http://www.micropp.se/gplib/

If not, you still can use it as exampel ;-)

I was intended to point You to the glib tutorial but the link has
dissapered from the gtk.org website (?). Clues anyone? The glib
referens is a bit thin. Only lists the function nams - does not
explain what they do.... Or i have missandestod something ;-)

HTH /Lars