Re: [gtk-list] Gtk--: GTK_OBJECT_CONSTRUCTED problem: minimal test case

Robert_Gasch/PeopleSoft@peoplesoft.com writes:
> I've played around some more with my test case for the
> GTK_OBJECT_CONSTRUCTED errors/warnings that I've
> been getting since upgrading to Gtk-- 0.99.x and have
> reduced the test case to a seemingly minimal form.

hmm, I think this was fixed for gtk-- 1.0.0 or cvs gtk--. It was
problem with all widgets using gtk_type_new() instead of gtk_object_new()
and thus the object was badly constructed. Now all those have been
changed to gtk_object_new().

> The attached source still reproduces the error ... when
> the HScale is not added to the Dialog anymore, the
> error goes away ...
>
> Hopefully one of the hard core Gtk(mm) developers
> finds this useful ...

I tried your example with my very newest stable branch version from cvs
tree and it does give proper dialog, but does not give any warnings.
=> I guess it has been fixed.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --