Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLib 1.2.0 installation question

> Incidentally, I didn't think I could install the RPMs because I'm using
> Slackware and not Red Hat.  Can you install RPMs on a Slackware box?!

Well, yes you can use RPMs on a Slackware box.  You just have to get RPM and
install it and then find Slackware compatible RPMs(pretty difficult).  It
sounds like you don't know a whole lot about Linux(no offense) and Slackware
is quite a power-user distribution.  I'd suggest getting RedHat and
installing that.  You can get CDs quite cheap off of www.cheapbytes.com.

Ted