Re: [gtk-list] Re: question about Gtk_DrawingArea

Thank you, but I can't do this.

My Gtk_DrawingArea is contained into a Gtk_Viewport. The viewport is
resizeable. When the user resizes it too much (e.g. when the size of the
viewport exceed the default size of my drawing area), my drawing area is
resized. I want to prevent that. Maybe by setting a maximum size of the
Gtk_Viewport, but I don't know how to do that with Gtk--.

bye.
__
Alex.S