Hidden Easter Puzzle (was Re: gmodule for OS/2)

ok,
since no one actually trapped over the header lines of
my April1 message on the previous topic, i'll repost the offending line
again ;)

Puzzle-Start: http://www.SoftHome.net/pub/users/timj/puzzle.gif

go there, examine it a bit (strings might be your friend) and
then enjoy puzzeling about an hour or so (we already had 4
people who solved this and 1 hour is a rough estimation on
the amount of time required).

if you're stuck you may find some helping hands on irc.mint.net's
#gimp, or simply drop me a mail (dropping me one once you solved it
would also be nice of course ;).

---
ciaoTJ