Re: Tutorial as non-SGML

I think the best way to go about doing this is to create autoconf tests
to build the html (and whatever) if the correct tools are installed, and
then have them autogenerated for anyone with those tools.  Then we can
simply put the html files (and whatever) into EXTRA_DIST.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking