Screensaver functions

Hi,

I was wondering whether or not there are any functions at the gdk or glib
level that support X screensaver calls.  I have a program that I would
like to set up, so that when the X session has been idle for 5 minutes, it
calls a function.  I have been through the source and found nothing, and
thought maybe I was missing something.  If there's not anything in gdk or
glib, then does someone know how to set these kinds of signals up?

Any help appreciated,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com