Re: [gtk-list] Problem compiling GTK from anoncvs

Marcus Brubaker wrote:

> #!/bin/sh
> cd gtk+
> make clean
> ACLOCAL_FLAGS='-I /unstable/share/aclocal' PATH=/unstable/bin:$PATH
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/unstable/lib ./autogen.sh --prefix=/unstable
> srcdir=.
> make
> make install
>
> Check and make sure that /unstable/share/aclocal does indeed have a copy
> of glib.m4.  It is possible that it isn't there.
>
> Marcus Brubaker
> spoon@elpaso.net

Sorry, I accidentally pulled this off the list.  Marcus, I have merged
the lines ACLOCAL... and LD_LIB... and removed srcdir.  (the make script
now sets it correctly).

I do have a glib.m4 (erased it and remade glib to make sure it was
current and it is there and current) in /unstable/share/aclocal.  I see
the ./autogen.sh in gtk look at it and spit some things out.  Problem
is, it still doesnt work.

Trever