CVS gtk+ compile error

Whenever I try to compile GTK+ from the GNOME CVS I get the following

Making all in gtk
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/spoon/gtk+/gtk'
cd . \
&& perl defs gtk.h gtkaccelgroup.h gtkaccellabel.h
[lots of gtk*.h files]
gtkwidget.h gtkwindow.h ../gdk/gdktypes.h ../gdk/gdkrgb.h > s-gd \
&& cat gtk-boxed.defs >> s-gd \
&& mv s-gd gtk.defs
Use of uninitialized value at line 46, <> chunk 319.
Cannot open include file /../gdk/gdkcursors.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gtk.defs] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/spoon/gtk+/gtk'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/spoon/gtk+'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

The truely weird thing about this is that it does it regardless if I do a
`make` a `make distclean` or whatever.  It has only stopped compiling with
an error like this in the last few days.  My system is RH5.1 based and I
have automake-1.3-2.  Any thoughts or ideas?  I have tried deleting my
current copy and getting a completely fresh copy from CVS to no avail.

Marcus Brubaker

The 5th Dimension:
Personal Homepage: