Problems with compiling from cvs...

Hi,

I have problems with compiling GTK+ from cvs. I downloaded the source
for the first time yesterday. Now I've downloaded everything again, but
the problem remains. There seems to be at least two files missing:
gtktypebuiltins.h and gtkmarshal.h. This is what I do:

cd gtk+
./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome
make

It halts with dependency errors on those two files. autogen.sh writes some
warnings about "AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling". Except from that I can't find any warnings or so ... I have
built glib with the same prefix before. Ehm. Well, I can't figure out
whats wrong...

---
Jonatan Magnusson
jonatan@cryogen.com