gtk--/VDK

1. There have been lots of discussion about GTK-- and VDK Some says
implement VDK good thinks in GTK--
I think this is a good idea because we dont need 2 C++ wrappers because
it will confusing users example:

To install "MyApplication" you need gnome/gtk/imlib/gtk-- and "Another
Aplication" need gnome/gtk/imlib/vdk
this is NOT good because there already is to many libs to install if
using gtk (gnome/imlib/gtk+ etc..), as I
wrote before implement VDK good thinks in gtk--

2. Another tip rename gtk-- to CGtk++ or something similar

3. rename classes from Gtk_* to CGtk* (CGtkWidget instead of Gtk_Widget)
You maybe ask why :-)
because CGtkWidget looks much better and in my applicatios I always use
a "_" in structures example:

struct My_Struct;
class MyClass;

Just some of my ideas :-)