Re: [gtk-list] Re: announce: yet another gtk+ C++ wrapper (no caps as Owen suggest)

Guillaume Laurent wrote:

> Gtk-- needs more high-level classes like VDKPixmapButton. Not only as
> an added commodity, but also because they make great code examples.

Why don't we set up such a beast? I offer WebSpace and some (not too much) time! I also have some
commodity classes. Could anybody interested send me a copy of their code, I'll collect and post it!

Proposed name: Gtkmm_ease.a

  Christof

PS: so far available:
  - TCList (columned tree on top of clist (full C++ code))
  - Gtkmm_OStream (use lists, clists as an ostream)
  - SearchComboBox (idle filling combobox with subselection due to user input (initials))
  - Picture (C++ wrapper for pixmap references)
and also some parts of glademm code (RadioButtonGroup management etc.)

All classes documented by doc++.