Re: [gtk-list] Re: announce: yet another gtk+ C++ wrapper (no capsas Owen suggest)

We are having a cathedral vs bazarre thing happening here :-)

it is a given fact that object methods have not demonstrated a Closed Form
minimization: ie nobody can tell you mathematically or even
philisophically what is the minimum object set to meet all needs.

It is also completely whacky to try and compel folks to support 'The One
True Object Framework (tm) '. It doesn't happen in commercial land,
getting huffy about it in opensource land looks really silly.

I think that multiple object frameworks is a good idea.