Re: how to: variable width table in a scrolledwindow?

I want to make something like the GIMP Brush dialog, but with real
Widgets inside.  The table would never have a horizontal scrollbar.
All of the table cells would have fixed spacing, regardless of the size
of the table.  If you change the width of the window, the number of
columns is adjusted to fit, and the table gets taller or shorter.

What I really need to know is:

	What should I use to contain the widgets?  A Table doesn't work
	very well.  Do I need to destroy/create a table on each resize?

	Should I used a ScrolledWindow or roll my own?

	What's the best event to trap and on what object to do the table
	reshaping?

And finally, would I just be better off writing a new container class to
replace the Table in this scenario?

--Ben