Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+-1.1.2 install problems

el mono wrote:
> Sorry the rigth question is: has anybody compiled gtk+-1.1.2 with
> glib-1.1.4 (I wrote 1.1.3)

I have both 1.0 and 1.1 versions on my machine and have not had a problem
compiling either (except for when the CVS copies of 1.1 are broken).

Kevin.  (

Internet:kcozens at   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg