RE: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_init wierdness

You may still want to find the reason for the failure.
Just because the program runs, doesn't mean the problem
is fixed.  You may have only cured the symptom of
a much larger problem.

Find out WHY this has been happening, because
it might show up in the future, under another
disguise.  A function that is not called should
not cause an error.