Re: [gtk-list] GDK Reference Guide / Tutorial

Asterio Gonzalez Pastor <asteriog@sainsel.es> writes:

| Hi there,
|
| I'm looking for a GDK and GLib Guide or Tutorial.
|
| I've seen a good tutorial for GTK, but
| I couldn't see the same for GDK or Glib.

They say you should read a programming X book, cannot remember which,
as GDK is only a small wrapper on top of X.

--
Preben Randhol               I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is
http://www.pvv.org/~randhol  southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.