Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_init wierdness

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, katre wrote:

> > the call to gtk_init should look like:
> >
> > gtk_init(argc,&argv);
> >
> > ie, no & in front of argc, like you have below.
> >

> According to gtkmain.h:
> void       gtk_init              (int          *argc,
>                                   char       ***argv);
>
> Has this changed in current versions?  I though the point of gtk_init was that
> it changed the arguments, removing the ones it processed.  It would almost
> have to change argc too, then.

hm, you're right.  In that case... hm, maybe your libraries are
incorrectly built?  Compile your program and do an ldd on it, what does
the output look like?

Scott M. Stone <sstone@pht.com, sstone@turbolinux.com>
               <sstone@pht.co.jp>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)