Re: [gtk-list] gtk_init wierdness

//I am writing a gtk program.  (I am using gtk 1.0.6)  Whenever I remove the
//"#ifdef ... #endif" from the below, the program crashes with the output,
//"Starting gtk...
//
//Error: *** Sigsegv caught."
//
//With the #ifdef in to remove the code, it works fine.  Both ways, the program
//compiles with no problems.  What could be going on?
//I've commented out all code that actually calls the function, and it looks
//correct.  I just don't get it.

The little bit of code that you supply below certainly shouldn't crash. Could
there be other pieces of code that do get run? Either way, running a crashing
application in a debugger is often very helpful.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
Fourth law of thermodynamics:
If the probability of success is not almost one, it is damned near zero.

Bibliovorous chocophiliac.