Hershey fonts are now supported!!

Hi!

I just finished porting Hershey font support to Gtk. I got the bits and
pieces from the GNU libplot, and adopted them. All the Hershey fonts (Roman,
Cyrillic, Japanese, Symbols, etc.) are supported, as well as a little syntax
parser, so one can freely write mathematical expressions. The picture is
available:

	http://www.physics.unc.edu/~serge/gtkhershey.gif

The question I have is this. If the maintainers of Gtk+ agree, this piece
can be included into the core Gtk+, as there are only two functions: one
sets the font parameters, and the other actually draws a Hershey string on
an arbitrary drawable. Otherwise, I'll make a little add-on thing (I don't
even know how to call it, for it is not a widget. Nor it is an application.)

	Sergei