Re: [gtk-list] Adding a bevel to an hbox (or any widget for that matter)

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Curtiss Howard wrote:
> How can I set a bevel to an hbox or any other widget?

Put it in a GtkFrame and set the shadow type.

> Also, I'm not going to pack it into a handlebox
> because when it's dragged off the GtkDrawingArea widget I'm using likes
> to clear itself... any ideas?

If this clears your drawing area, your drawing is broken. You need to
redraw when you get expose and configure events. The drawing area doesn't
know what you drew, so it can't redraw for you.

Havoc