Gtk-- 0.9.17 compilation error

I get an error when compiling the lastest Gtk--.  It occurs when compiling
Gtk_Draw (sp?).  The error message says that there is no rule to build
"accelgroup.h"; looking at the files, there is in fact no file named
"accelgroup.h", but there is a file called "accelgroup.gen_h" (sp?).  I'm
not at my Linux box right now; I'm at work with Windoze, but I'll try and
put the exact error message up tonight.

I'm using RedHat 5.1, with egcs 1.1b, trying to build Gtk-- version 0.9.17

Steve Molitor
smolitor@insight-tech.com