[gtk-list] Re: OFF-TOPIC (was Re: gtk-- vs. vdk)

Erik Mouw wrote:

> I think you will be happy to know that C++ has been standardized earlier
> this year by the ANSI/ISO C++ standardisation comittee.

and recently the C++ Standard passed the final ISO member nation vote.
Moreover as Michel S.Ball, one of the J16 ANSI C++ Committe principle
representatives, said:
"No one has the illusion that 700 pages of normative text are error
free, so the next few years will be devoted to finding and correcting
errors".
So i guess that we have to wait a bit longer till see ANSI C++ get
completed.

regards.
--
Mario Motta